cygwin unable to remap dll to same address as parent,
- when you are working with Cygwin, sometimes you would get an error like this
"unable to remap some.dll to same address as parent
someapp 4292 fork: child 3964 - died waiting for dll loading, errno 11"
- then you would need to run rebaseall.
- In order to run it, close all you Cygwin windows
- Open a command prompt and go to your cygwin directory
- From the root of your cygwin directory, execute bin\ash.exe
- then execute bin/rebaseall
- Once it is done, exit and close the command prompt. Then you can go back to running Cygwin again without any issues :-)
There are currently 0 users and 5 guests online.
- Saravana Peruma...